08 July 2006

LIFE!!! What is life? A thousand roads a thousand ways where am I going?!
I wish I could just see in the future. Ok maybe not but could I have just a clue of what the next couple years are supposed to look like? PLEASE!!!
I don't even have options of what could happen. I guess this is where trust comes in.
I just have to take each step and let God take care of the bigger picture.
I LIKE TO BE IN CONTROL! or at least have some idea of whats going on.

I keep feeling like I am supossed to quit my job and do something else, but I need money so I can go on all my trips.
What about school? Am I supossed to be more comitted to school or should I just keep doing a couple classes a semester? What about HC? These are just a few of the questions that occupy my head these days. GOD!!! I don't understand.

No comments: