09 July 2006

I have no idea what to write. I am very hyper! very hyper! I am very, very, very excited!!
Because two of my favorite people just got engaged!!! YEAH!!!!! I have been waiting for this for like a year.
And another two of my favorite people might have a new baby next time I see them which is later today!!
Excitement fills my bones!!

OK breath iiinnnn ooouuuttt iiinnn oouuuttt ooookkkk I feel better.

I am not sure why I am so hyper. I don't think I have had enough sleep the last couple nights so I am overly tired.
A bunch of us went to Pirate last night that was a lot of fun though I don't like this one as much as the first one, but oh well. I enjoy hanging out with friends.

I was hyper last night too. So I had some random girl talk on my friends cell phone to her sister in Texas. That was interesting. I want try it again.

Ok I am done rambling. bye

1 comment:

jacki said...

lol tha twas funny. I think i freaked her out