25 June 2007

Sooooo.... I haven't posted in a bit.... I guess since Gabe and I started dating ... kind of sort of ... and since then a LOT!!! has happened in my life. Like a TON literally!

Ok so maybe not a lot but one big thing which changes bunches of other little ones and then one little one.

So I will start with the little one. I got my "first real job" (as Joel would say) I am now working at a bank in Frisco which I think I am really going to enjoy once I get past the training.... I have been working there now for like two or three weeks and it has only been web based training! YUCK!!! It kills you after like five hours of staring at computer and stuffing your head full of bank info. But I really like all the people I work with. It is all girls (which means lots of chocolate :D :P) and they are all lots of fun to be around. I think I am going to enjoy the work and the customers as well. So that is my new little piece of news in my life. :D

The other one that changes bunches of little things is a bit more surprising ...... soooo..... I will tell you the likkle changes firth... :P I have moved to a house in Frisco...which is nice.... I have a new P.O. Box ... (which if you want it text me of call me or sumtin) I may be getting a new phone number but I will let you know on that.... ummmm... what else has changed???? Oh, I have a new name.... sooooo... yeah.. you probably figured it out already but... Gabriel and I got married on June first so in five days we will be married a month!!! (By the way my new name in Marie Christine Hipple) It has been an interesting almost month trying to keep it quiet at first so I could tell certan people but then it got and everybady seemed to hear about it so now I don't know who needs to be told and who doesn't....sooo.... if you hadn't heard yet... I AM SOO SORRY or if you heard from someone else I AM also SOO SORRY!!!! But yeah that is my big news. :D (awkward :P)

1 comment:

jacki said...

lol.
Marie says
"Guess what?!"
Me, half alseep
"What?"
Marie
"I'm married!"
Me, awake now... sort of
"You're what?!"

About time you posted :P :D