26 May 2007

Bored, bored , bored, bored!
Ummmmmmmm............
I don't know what to write...
I am bored!
Cause it is Saturday and I am not working and I am waiting for my mother to finish sometin and then we are going to coffee....
BUT right now I am sitting in the house waiting and waiting...
I woke up too early this morning :/
On days I don't have anything to do until the afternoon I am supossed to sleep late so I don't just sit around the house for hours on end with nothing to do!!! Cause yeah I am BORED!
Idea I will make a Kefer shake if I can find some fruit and ice :/
Cause the Kefer is still warm...
Oh well I will make some anyway... its better than snacking on stuff....
Wellllll... so.... yeah..... :D

1 comment:

Greg said...

sorry, you shouldnt be to bored ill be in summit in august so just anticipate. miss ya