25 October 2006

I want to tell everyone out there what I get to do for Psycology.
It is very fun.
I "have" to make five collages.

I love it!!!!

So far I have made one ages 6-11, 12-17, and 17-20.
It is a amazing how much you remember when you are made to.
I am not making physical collages that have old pictures and stuff,
but I am making an emotional collage.
How I looked at life at those ages. It is really hard.
But I think that is why I went backwards chronologically making these.
And that is why the 0-5 one is not done yet. I don't remember those years
very well. So that one may end up more physical not so emotional.

This is why I love school. I have wanted to do something like this for years, but never made the time.
Now I am "forced" to. School makes me do stuff I won't otherwise do.

2 comments:

Sacha said...

Yey! A new post from Marie! I missed your blogs: ) But more than that I miss you! Ha ha! Hope that you are doing well.

jacquelyn said...

They look cool! She let me see them :D